Priapus Shot (P Shot)
Request an Appointment
The aging penis
With increasing age, the majority of men find that it takes more effort for them to get sexually aroused and to achieve an erection. It also takes longer to reach an orgasm and to attain a second erection. As with the rest of the body, muscle tone in the penis tends to slacken with age, making good erections harder to come by. When age-related shrinkage occurs it is caused by a gradual buildup of inelastic collagen (scar tissue). Atherosclerosis can occur by slow deposition of fatty substances, called plaques, inside tiny arteries of the penis, leading to impaired blood flow.
The P-Shot procedure starts by applying a strong topical numbing medication to the penis, which makes the process virtually painless. The platelet rich plasma is then injected into a few areas on the penis. As the platelets organize in the treatment area, they release a number of enzymes to promote healing by attracting stem cells and growth factors which stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and collagen. The improved circulation to the tissue, results in better penile function with increased firmness, size and sensitivity. A penis pump will be utilized immediately following the procedure and the patient will be asked to use the pump 20 min per day for 3-6 weeks. Sexual intercourse is recommended after the procedure.
Benefits of the “P SHOT”
- Up to 20% increased size and length
- Improved circulation and firmnessli>
- Increased sexual desire and pleasure
- Corrects Peyronies Disease (Straightens the penis)
- There is no downtime and affordable compared to other ED procedures
- Results occur 4 weeks after procedure and last at least 18 months
- If using Viagra or Cialis with minimal or no improvement then significant improvement will occor following the P SHOT
- There is no risk of allergic reactions since your own blood is being used
Research supporting the P SHOT
“These results show that the application of PRP to the site of CN-crush injury facilitates nerve regeneration and recovery of erectile function. Our research indicates that clinical application of PRP has potential repairing effect on CN and peripheral nerves [in the penis].”