Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC and Juvederm Ultra XC
It is normal to experience a loss of tissue elasticity and volume as we age. As the skin becomes lax, deep creases and facial lines (static wrinkles) will appear. Fatty deposits under the eyes and along the cheeks may start to diminish, giving the face a hollow appearance. These changes can give the face an exhausted, unhappy, and unhealthy look. Moreover, the early signs of aging can add unneeded years onto the appearance. Sun damage, smoking, illness, weight fluctuations, and genetics will further intensify these issues.
Juvederm XC is a dermal filler, designed to treat static wrinkles, facial folds, and the loss of volume that occurs with age. Comprised of Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance that provides structure to healthy skin, Juvederm will plump tissues and bind with the body’s existing collagen stores. Facial symmetry and volume under the eyes, along the cheeks, and across the jaw line can be restored. The smooth gel formula ensures natural looking results, which can last for up to one year.
Juvederm Can Benefit:
- Nasolabial Folds (between nose and mouth)
- Marionette Lines (corners of the mouth)
- Volume loss in cheeks and jawline
Options in Juvederm Treatment
Juvederm comes in three unique formulas; each designed to meet a wide variety of patient needs. A variation in viscosity (thickness) will allow the specific filler to successfully treat fine lines, deep creases, or replenish facial volume.
- Juvederm Ultra XC: The ‘light’ version of Juvederm, Ultra XC works well to eliminate fine facial lines.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: As the ‘medium-duty’ member of the Juvederm family, Ultra Plus XC is perfect for deeper folds and mild improvements in facial volume.
- Juvederm Voluma XC is the newest FDA approved filler that will give you back your youth and leave you feeling confident! As you age, the skin on your face begins to sag which is caused by volume loss in your cheeks. Now with Juvederm Voluma the volume and sagging in your cheeks can be replaced with results lasting up to 2 year